0800 448 366
0800 448 366
Alpinestars Bionic Action MX Body Armour
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Bionic Action Jacket is ideal for the physical demands of motocross. With CE-certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design, this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports.
- New lightweight protection jacket with high adjustability and maximum breathability.
- Back protector developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes.
- All shells are constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- All shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Single injected shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure that absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
- Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat buildup. Ergonomic protection shell contour following the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding. Plates lock to prevent overextension of the back.
- Removable upper back panel for BIONIC NECK SUPPORT compatibility.
- Soft-touch BNS puller for convenient and safe engagement of the BNS.
- Shoulder and elbow adjustment straps for personal fitment.
- Lateral adjustment straps to tighten the back protector towards the chest shell for a safe and secure fit.
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow protector.
- CE certified Level 1 back protector.
- CE certified Level 2 divided chest protector.
- EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2.
- Kidney belt to tighten the back protector to the body.
- New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Premium, auto-lock YKK zipper for main frontal closure.
- Shoulder reinforcement for BNS attachment and position stability of protector
STORM RIDES - Official Licenced Importer & Distributor for Kaabo in New Zealand
Please Note - Safety & Use: We advise all of our customers to wear a helmet and gloves, and ride safely and considerately. Additionally, Micro-Mobility / Personal Electric Vehicle laws in NZ are regularly changing - we advise everyone to stay abreast of them as many scooters are officially for off-road / private land use only. Please check the relevant laws for your intended use case. As all liability for use is borne by the owner and user of the product, we accept no liability for your use of any product purchased from us.